Troglodyte In Underbelly: Volume Redesign

Author: Shemaiah Nelson

Posted on: 2/5/24


During the creation of the options menu I had originally designed it to be segmented to represent the volume.


First Design of the volume

But that was scrapped due to Github complications and I decided to opt for a slider instead. To address the issue with the volume design in the options menu, I implemented a new segmented design to improve its appearance and usability. The segmented look provides a visually appealing and intuitive interface for players to adjust audio settings with precision. Each segment represents a specific volume level, allowing players to easily visualize and select their preferred volume setting. Additionally, the segmented design enhances the overall aesthetic of the options menu, aligning it more closely with the game's visual style and theme.


By introducing the segmented volume control, I aimed to enhance the user experience and streamline the customization process for players. The new design not only improves the visual appeal of the options menu but also makes it easier for players to fine-tune audio settings to their liking. With a more intuitive volume control, players can enjoy a smoother and more immersive gameplay experience, ensuring that audio levels are properly optimized. I even alter some of the code and added a way for the segments to match the volume level.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Troglodyte In Underbelly: Git Issues